السبت، 12 أبريل 2008

Love


I want to tell you ..you brighten my day

Make all my problems disapear

I want to fall asleep in your arms

Get lost forever in your eyes

I want to smile as you tease my hair

And forgive you anytime you say your sorry

I want to tickle your stomach

And tell you your sweet

I want to sit in the rain

Holding your hand

Let the drops fall into my hair

Lay under the stars point them out

And get a kiss from you

I want to cry with happiness

So you can wipe the tears from my face

I want to laugh when you tease me

And thank you when u please me

I wanna be with you for the time that I can

And be the person you trust

I want to sing you to sleep

And touch your skin

I want to hold you when you cry

Be there when you need me

I want to tell you your special

And be there to massage your back

I want to whisper in your ear

And and make you crazy

I want to be there to encourage you

And make you smile when your embarassed

I want to make you blush

And reassure you ..your the most beautiful person I know

I just want to make you happy


هناك 3 تعليقات:

Lavender يقول...

Love is Beautifull ..

بـابـل يقول...

صباح الورد والأحساس المو طبيعي:)

والله كلامك خَمــرْ حلال!

خاطرة غرقانة حب ورومانسية عجيبة

والله إنتي مكسب لنا بعالم المدونات


يسلم هالأحساس الغريب


وبس



بابل

Lavender يقول...

بابل ..

:))

واللــه تشبيــهك اللي مو طبيعي :)

تسلمــلـي على هالكلام اللي فعلاً أعتبره مفخره لي :)